Its all yours
The joy, the smiles and laughters,
The pain, the tears,
Its all yours.
The work, the efforts, the sweat,
Every compliment and every penny earned,
Its all yours.
My art, my creations, my writings,
All the praise, all criticisms,
Its all yours.
The wet hair, the desperation, the longing,
The sleepless nights, the dreams,
Its all yours.
All my thoughts, my feelings, each beat of heart,
Every day and every night,
Its all yours.
My past, my present, my future,
My name, my life,
Its all yours.

12 Comments:
hmmmmm....nice poem!!
Wet hair?!
Yours=?????????
meenal... u r in love!! :)
Barrrrr.....
-Mathya
konachi vat baghityes?
madhura
Answers to all your comments ..
Yours = ????
Whoever is willing to accept all this :) I will be happy to hear if someone is :P.
And about me being in love.. well I had written this one quite sometime back .. just that I posted it now !!!
And answer to Madhura's question.. I am waiting for myself :P:P
maaan ! that was a nice one, though your wet hair seems to be a little out of place :p
seriousy girl.... madhura cha jara aaik... konachi vaat baghtyes... aajun kiti vela sangayche tula ani kiti lokanni????
aha ;)
good composition!
post kara ki madam
hey, was just reading through ur poem. it is really nice. just thought that you would like to hear it.
Post a Comment
<< Home