Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nearly perfect day...

My first conscious attempt to write unconsciously. Well, I suppose I should start doing this now, the people who read my blogs are well over all my comparisons of my life to almost everything.

Today was a nearly perfect day.. after long..Though I woke up in the morning with a hesitation, you know how it is to getup at 9 o clock on a saturday, but I had to, to talk with mom n dad, after all we have to co-ordinate 3 time zones these days. I talked to mom for almost 2 hrs, it was one of those long talks which we have after dinner back home.

And then as if out of nowhere, we , me n my new roommate and friend, decided we will drive to a beach. Though I don't know her well enough, I couldnt have denied that idea. After all beaches are one of my favourites, I can sit for hours watching the each wave striking the shore. So that was the plan, drive to the beach, spend some time there, go to some mall on our way back home, have dinner and come home.
We started at about 12, after driving for about 5 miles, realised we dint have any music, and that was so very important for a drive this long. Definitely worth it to come back and carry some, thats what we did. The drive was the best that could have been. With the clouds coming all the way down the mountains to the roads, a slight drizzle and dense forest all around. I enjoy these drives so much. Though I would have loved to drive, not driving has its own advantages of looking all around and being with your own thoughts :).
The beach was beautiful, had a long board walk, which we enjoyed with a reallyy biggg icecream. Just perfect. Spent some time there, and then went to another place called 'Mystery spot'. I had heard about it sometime back, was a weird place, though I had no mood to think on whether it was a real mystery or a made up one.
Went to walmart on the way back. I liked it, though I am not a shopping freak, the only thing which I bought was a set of charcoal pencils, and my roommate was mad at me :)). By this time we were really hungry. Had some food quicky and drove back home.
Then talked to my best friend, after two weeks.. I really miss her, she is the one person other than my diary, to whom I can talk my heart out.

And then I am writing this, looking at my laptop that has a beautiful wallpaper of sea waves. I wish there was something which captured these moments for me, like a camera that captured these waves. The still waves,the paused song,the stopped clock and writing my thoughts is my best attempt of capturing these moments.

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger TriGeeky said...

sahich!!... which beach was it? and btw... is the wallpaper my camera captured? :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masta lihilays :-)
Hey I am missing you... :-(
-Prachi

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Vivek said...

Picturesque indeed!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Sonali said...

good one.. high time u buy a camera. :-)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Havent been to beaches for like ages now....damn, I hate myself :(((

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ur blog is quite interesting yaar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home